This page is part of the Zombies Ruleset
Please select one Motto, your motto will pseudo-randomly determine exactly what item(s) you grabbed for just as zombies drove you out of your house. Some mottos also grant you special abilities or burdens.
Once you have selected your Motto e-mail/msg/text it to me and I'll tell you what your starting equipment is.
- "I have a gun and I know how to use it!"
- "Just feels right to swing"
- "Nothing like the joy of the Open Road"
- "That's not a knife, THIS is a knife"
- "Let me through I'm a doctor"
- "I operate Cash Business"
- "I'm just a kid leave me alone"
- "Get off my case, I'm only carrying the essentials"
- "Didn't need a gun to put a 5 point buck on my wall"
- "Knowledge is the only true power"
- "I told you Blackberries were better than iPhones THIS is why!"
- "I don't care what happens so long as my child is safe"
- "I told you all this was going to happen and no-one believed me"
- "when life gives you lemons, you murder a clown"
- "he fought honorably, nobly, and bravely, he died"
- "I'd much rather kill orcs than zombies"
- "Dang Kids, get off my lawn"
- "Zombies… I better call my shop steward this better entail hazard pay"
- "Go big or go home"
- "Don't follow the beaten path. Go your own way and leave a trail"
- "Serve and Protect"
- "What you need to know about zombies, tune in tonight at Six"
Unless determined otherwise by your motto or character concept you also have the following:
- A wallet containing:
- some largely useless pieces of plastic Credit,debit, air miles etc.
- A few scraps of paper (receipts)
- $1d20 and some loose change.
- A few Keys
- A dead cell phone which is about as useful as a paperweight.