Might x4 Agility x1 Connection x3 Intellect x3
Arcane x4 Divine x1 Natural x2 Psionic x5
Material Casting (%5)
Journal Requirement (%10)
Racial exp modifiers
Faithful Soul (-%10)
Social Rank (Minor) free with pureblood
Divine Atunement (10) (Preferred spell list: Healing)
Divine Casting Rank 1 (25)
Faith Rank 1 (10) +1 constant bonus
Weapon Proficiency (Bow) (5)
Profession (Investments) Rank 3 (Free Pureblood)
Profession (Herdsman) Rank 3 (Free Keltoi)
Handle Animal Rank 3 (Free Keltoi)
Tracking Rank 3 (Free Keltoi)
Chirurgery Rank 3 (Free Keltoi)
Unspent 15 skill points.
Loc 4 +2 (Pureblood)
Con 12 +2 (Pureblood)
Halo 10 (lvl 1)
Mana 30 (20 free from faith ranks +10 Purchased)
Wealth 1 gp
• Ancestral Spirit: Each Keltoi has an ancestral spirit which they can ask questions of. This costs twenty Halo and can be used as often as the character chooses, or until the ancestor gets annoyed. The spirit can only answer from its own knowledge.
• Clan Training: The Trinovantes are the farmers, healers and trackers of the Keltoi, they gain Profession Farmer or Herdsman Rank 3, Handle Animal Rank 3, Tracking Rank 3, and Chirurgery Rank 3.
• Clan Restrictions: Trinovantes: As the healers of the Keltoi must always attempt to heal fallen Keltoi, even enemies, before healing others.
• Undead Slayers: Keltoi are almost always willing to die to destroy undead and must engage them.
• Magical Limitations: Non-Eceni Keltoi characters are only permitted to have one type of casting, cannot cast spells above Level nine, and are unable to learn Ritual Magic.