NE medium humanoid (earth)
Str 14 +2 (12 base, +2 racial)
Dex 8 -1 (10 base, -2 racial)
Con 13 +1 (10 base, +1 lvl, +2 racial)
Int 8 -1 (10 base, -2 racial)
Wis 10 +0
Cha 10 +0
Init +1; Senses Perception +4
AC 15, touch 9, flat-footed 15 ( -1 Dex, +3 armor, +X shield, +X deflection, +X insight, +X natural)
hp 11 (2d8+2 HD); DR 3/adamantine
Fort +4 (Base +3, Con +1), Ref -1 (Base +0, Dex -1), Will +0 (Base +0, Wis +0)
Spd 20 ft in hide armor (30 ft. base)
Melee greatclub +3 (1d10+3 damage) & Bite +1 (1d4+1 damage) or;
Bite +3 (1d4+3 damage) & 2 claws +1 (1d3+1)
Ranged Rock +1 (1d4+2 damage) 20 ft range increment
Base Atk +1
CMB +3 (+1 BAB, +2 Str)
Special Qualities DR 3/adamantine
Feats MultiattackB, Weapon Focus (Greatclub)
Skills Perception +4 (1 rank, +3 CS), Stealth +4 (1 rank, +3 CS)
Typical Possessions Greatclub, Hide Armor
Drogads are a race descendant of the same lines as common troglodytes and lizardmen. Their ancient ancestors reached the elemental plane of earth through underground portals where they instantly found a niche in which to flourish. Over the eons they took on traits of their newfound home developing skin as hard as granite. Their small settlements on the elemental plane of earth are densely populated and usually ruled by mage-kings who essentially enslave those weaker than them.
Drogad who make their way back to the prime material plane, either as individuals, groups, or entire tribes are usually the weaker of their kind who have been forcibly exiled or driven away from their homelands by rulers or rival groups. They often seek to return and are seem willing to undertake profound savagery in pursuit of this goal.
Drogad characters possess the following racial traits.
- +2 Str, -2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence.
- Medium size.
- A drogad’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 90 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: A drogad begins with two levels of humanoid, which provide 2d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +1, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +3, Ref +0, and Will +0.
- Racial Skills: A drogad’s humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 2 × (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1). Its class skills are Stealth, Perception, Craft, Profession, . Troglodytes have a +8 racial bonus on stealth checks in rocky or underground surroundings.
- Racial Feats: A drogad’s humanoid levels give it one feat. A troglodyte receives Multiattack as a bonus feat.
- +3 natural armor bonus.
- All Drogads enjoy DR 3/adamantine. Upon reaching their 7th hit die (5th class level) and every five levels thereafter (12th and 17th level), this damage reduction rises by 1 point.
- Natural Weapons: 2 claws (1d4) and bite (1d4).
- Automatic Languages: Terran. Bonus Languages: Draconic,Common, Giant, Goblin, Orc.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer
- Level adjustment +2.